Unique and Simple Ways to Save Your Phone Battery
Simple and easy steps to do it on your own. Follow the tips and have a nice full one-day uninterrupted battery life.
1. Dim the screen
2. Turn off unused radios like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC. They are battery hungry features on your smartphones
3. Check your signal strength. if the signal fluctuates a lot during travel or while on the move, more energy is drawn from your battery by your phone to get you a clear signal. So, if you are travelling, switch off your phone and put it on once you reached your destination.
4. Disable push notifications for nonessential apps. Eg. Twitter updates
5. Close apps when not in use. How to do this on various phones
On the iPhone, go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
On Android, go to Settings > Data Usage > Restrict background data.
On Windows Phone, go to the Data Sense app > Set limits.
6. Protect your phone in extreme temperatures