Tips and Tricks On How To Get Lenovo K3 Note From Flipkart Flash Sale
Phoneusers.Net was one of the lucky few (of the 47,000+) ones to get the Lenovo K3 Note first July 8 flash sale.
Flipkart claimed that about 5,38,096 people had registered for the flash sale. If this figure holds true, then it is a big disappointment for many. However, keep the faith and hope that you get next time. We will be doing our own independent review and test shots under various conditions, so do check back.
Meanwhile, here’s Purchase Tips and Tricks:
1. Remember, only registered buyers can participate in Lenovo K3 Note flash sale. So register on Flipkart from 6 pm today for next week’s flash sale.
2. Download Flipkart App
3. On sale day open the app 10 minutes before 3pm. There will be a countdown. Keep a close watch. The countdown may have a difference of 5-10 seconds from the actual time of commencement of sale. This is due to the speed of your Internet connection and the browser speed.
4. Use a wired broadband connection or Wi-Fi with superfast speed
5. If you are using desktop, use Chrome and close all unnecessary tabs, like YouTube videos playing in the background.
6. When the countdown reaches 10 seconds, refresh the webpage (if u are on desktop mode). No need to refresh on app to get the real-time countdown.
7. Be ready…tap of click the BUY NOW button as soon as it appears.
8. It will ask you to add the item to your cart and after successfully adding Lenovo K3 Note to the cart, you can proceed to check out. Delaying check-outs may result in losing the handset as the cart gets emptied within minutes.
9. Best is to select the Cash On Delivery Mode of payment. This reduce the time for final order as you don’t have to enter your bank details and so forth.
Key Features of Lenovo K3 Note
Android v5 (Lollipop) OS
5.5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Dual Standby Sim (LTE + GSM)
1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 (MediaTek MT6752 64-bit 4G LTE) Octa Core Processor
13 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB